Home Theater System
Our Home Theaters systems bring pictures and sound together in perfect harmony.
Home entertainment audio-visual systems that seek to reproduce a movie theater experience and mood using consumer electronics-grade video and audio equipment that is set up in a room or backyard of a private home. At its most complex, you can definitely plan for a custom built home theater that economical costs with a high end large screen TV or video projector, Blu-Ray Disc/Ultra HD Blu-ray player(s), a media server, cable/satellite, separate amplifiers for each channel controlled by a master preamp or controller, in-wall speakers, and a colifewire.com/build-a-custom-home-theater-system-1846806uple of subwoofers (some people even include up to four subwoofers in their setup) that can just about shake down the entire neighborhood.
- Home Theater Receiver (aka AV or Surround Sound Receiver)
- TV or Video Projector with screen.
- Antenna, Cable, or Satellite Box (optional)
- A disc player compatible with one or more of the following: Ultra HD Discs, Blu-ray Discs, DVDs, CDs.
- Media Streamer (optional)
Your True Home theater
For your true home theater sound, We will provide you a minimum of 3 speakers (left, right, and center). For true surround sound, a minimum of five (left, right, center, and two rear)
Details of Accessories
- HDMI. HDMI CABLES.
- Mounts. CEILING MOUNTS.
- Networking. Networking. Bulk Cable. CAT6A. CAT7A. CAT5E. …
- Cables. Cables. HDMI. CAT6A. CAT7A.
- Racks & Enclosures. OPEN FRAME NETWORK RACKS.
- Adapters. HDMI. Networking. USB.
- Tools. HAND TOOLS. VOLTAGE / MULTIMETERS.
- Audio/Video/Home. ADAPTERS & CONVERTERS. CABLE MANAGEMENT. RACK CABLE MANAGEMENT. STAPLES.
Disclaimer: State of Alabama Notice. If Customer is a resident of the State of Alabama, complaints may be directed to: The Executive Director, The Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure, 7956 Vaughn Road, Suite 392, Montgomery, AL 36116. Customer may also call (334) 264-9388 or fax to (334) 264-9332. License Number AL 060