To Contact Hook Me Up Call
Contact us at the Consulting Hookmeup office
Talkback or doorphone is a stand-alone voice communications system
Intercom systems have become an essential part of every home or office’s communication, entertainment, and security. Today’s technology in intercom systems allow the user to listen to their iPod, see who is at the door, call your kids for dinner, monitor your baby, and much much more. TLC can handle intercom installation, repair, and replacement.
We offer the installation and repair of new and existing intercom systems. TLC Electrical can install almost every type of new intercom system and also provide upgrades and relocation of your existing intercoms.
New intercom systems offer a wide variety of features to fit your needs and life style.
Available features include
- Speakers in every room in your home
- Door speakers
- Cat-5 wiring to room and patio stations
- iPod ready and iPod docks
- Eight AM and eight FM radio station tuner presets
- Remote volume and source control from room stations
- Privacy, intercom only, and door release features
- Automatic on/off feature
- Holds up to six Compact Discs
- Three-note door chime
- Entry phone systems
- Integrated gate entry and communication
- Remote control
Disclaimer: State of Alabama Notice. If Customer is a resident of the State of Alabama, complaints may be directed to: The Executive Director, The Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure, 7956 Vaughn Road, Suite 392, Montgomery, AL 36116. Customer may also call (334) 264-9388 or fax to (334) 264-9332. License Number AL 060